- MB-1336 Asian Teapot
- SC-92 Cafe Ole
- FN-001 White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Small Cup
- Lace or Crocheted Doily
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-001White into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the teapot and roll around to completely coat the interior of the teapot. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the teapot inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the center of the teapot, sides of the spout, edges of the handle and the lid except the knob.
- While the second coat of the FN-001 White is still wet on the center of the teapot, stretch the Lace or Crotched Doily into the wet glaze. Apply another coat of FN-001 White over the Lace or Crotched Doily. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-92 Café Ole over the Lace or Crotched Doily. Remove the Lace or Crotched Doily when the last coat of the SC-92 Café Ole looses its shine.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-92 Café Ole the sides of the teapot, the top and bottom of the spout, top and bottom of the handle and the knob. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.