- MB-1336 Asian Teapot
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Golden Gate
Designer: Nate Klein
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin S-2101 with 1 part water to 4 parts glaze in a separate container. Line the inside of teapot with thinned glaze.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-32 Bluebeard to the sides, back, and knob of the teapot.
- Transfer pattern onto front of teapot using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using the various Designer Liners, draw over traced pattern.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float a thinned coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder into the sky and lid of the teapot.
- Allow for design to completely dry and then apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the face, handle, spout, and lid of teapot.
- Stilt body and lid of teapot separately.
- Fire to cone 06/05.