- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 17:04
- MB-882 Rectangle Tray
- CC-101 Transparent Crackle
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- SG-401 Black
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- SS-138 Flat Black Stain
- Paper Towel
- Download: Pattern (Print on 11x17 Tabloid Paper)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, transfer the pattern onto the bisque.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 2 thinned coats of SC-41 Brown Cow to the tree trunk.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-110 #10/0 Mini Linker, fill in the berries with 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-95 Pinkie Swear, or SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral. Try mixing the colors for more berry colors.
- Let dry.
- Using SG-401 Black, outline the transferred image.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of CC-101 Clear Crackle to the front and back of the bisque.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06. After firing let it sit a day or two to let the cracks develop. Thin SS-138 Flat Black Stain. Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush over the surface. Using a paper towel, wipe off the excess and let dry.
- *This is not recommended for food.