- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 June 2017 12:24
- MB-889 Asian Flare 8"
- MB-890 Asian Flare 11"
- MB-135 Asian Flare Mug
- MB-136 Asian Flare Bowl
- FN-001 White
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the plate.
- With scissors, cut out a lot of varying triangle sizes from a piece of paper.
- Moisten the paper with water and apply to the plate. Use a higher concentration and larger triangles in one corner and slowly spread them out as you move diagonally across the plate. There will be another layer of triangles added so be sure not to put too many on just yet. You may also want to take a picture of the plate before you apply more glaze so you remember where all the triangles are!
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-12 Moody blue to the piece.
- Once dry, apply one more layer of triangles in a similar pattern as the first. Take a picture of this layer as well for your reference.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the rest of the plate.
- Remove the paper.
- Glaze the back of the plate with 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
The above process was repeated on all pieces for a complete Dinnerware Set.