- Last Updated: Friday, 03 April 2015 15:44
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinnerware, SB-104 Rimmed Salad, SB-109 Lisa Mug
- SW-128 Cordovan, SW-137 Storm Gray
- CB-606 #6 Soft Fan
- Banding Wheel
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Center the plates (one at a time) on a banding wheel. Using the CB-606 #6 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-128 Cordovan, using the banding wheel to rotate the plates for the spiral effect.
- Once dry, using CB-606 #6 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-137 Storm Gray over the Cordovan, using the CB-606 #6 Soft Fan.
- Brush the backs of the plates and inside of the mug with 3 coats of SW-128 Cordovan, using CB-606 #6 Soft Fan.
- Mug is painted the same way. After applying 3 coats of SW-128 Cordovan, using CB-606 #6 Soft Fan, brush the SW-137 Storm Gray in horizontal strokes around the mug.
- Clean the bottoms free of glaze.
- Fire to cone 6.