- MB-103 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-16 CottonTail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue,
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Sgraffito Tool, pencil
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2-3 coats of SC-34 Down To Earth to the plate. This color must be dry before proceeding.
- Pencil in 2 circles for the flowers and smaller circles for the centers. Also pencil in the stem and leaves.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the outer circle shape for the petals with 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail, this will help the SC-6 Sunkissed color show up. Brush over the Cotton Tail with 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed, use in a "press and lift" motion for the petals.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 2 coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the center of the flowers.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the stem and leaf with 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple and 1 coat of SC-26 Green Thumb.
- While these colors are damp, use the scraffito tool to outline the petals, and to make circles in the orange centers, also small lines at the base of the petals.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan you work on the top half of the plate for the blue back ground. Starting at the middle of the plate you will work toward the top of the plate by applying 1 coat of SC-31 The Blues, but stop about 1 1/2 inches from the rim. Then in the middle of the SC-31 use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush and apply 1 coat of SC-76 Cara-Bein blue over the SC-31 The Blues all the way to the edge of the plate. Repeat with one more coat. This gives you subtle variation of blue.
- While the blue is still damp sgraffito the circles into the glaze to reveal the brown. Take care not to scratch all the way to the bisque.
- On the lower half of the plate use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush and work your way down by apply 1 coat SC- 6 Sunkissed , but stop about 1 inch from the rim of the plate. Now apply 1 coat of and SC-27 Sour Apple to the lower half, starting in the middle of the SC-6 Sunkissed and go all the way to the rim of the plate. Repeat 1 more time.
- While the color is damp use the scraffito tool to draw in circles in different sizes, touching each other.
- With the opposite end of the brush, dot the centers of the flowers with SC-34 Down to Earth and SC-6 Sunkissed around the edges.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, brush SC-34 Down to Earth around the petals, for more definition.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SC-76 Cara bein Blue to the back of the plate.
- Once plate is fully dry, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the top of the plate with 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing or dip in clear.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.