- MB-1428 Sm. Whale Plate, MB-1429 Lg. Whale Plate
- FN-053 Mint, FN-054 Pistachio, SC-29 Bluegrass, SC-52 Bluebeard
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-053 Mint to the large plate and 3 coats of FN-054 Pistachio to the small one.
- Using a sponge, apply 1 coat of SC-29 Bluegrass around the rim of both plates.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-52 Bluebeard to the the faces of both whales and the outer most detail of the rims.
- With the same brush, apply 1 coat of SC-29 Bluegrass to the remaining rows around the rim.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the back of both plates.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.