- MB-1117 Casualware Charger
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- MB-122 Venti Cup
- FN-040 Pumpkin
- FN- 037 Chartreuse
- FN-011 Light Blue
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SL-431 Bloom
- SL-436 Fern Leaf
- SL-437 Groovy Stencil
- SL-440 Twirls Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-408 #8 Pointed Round
- 2 " Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Refer to the picture for color placement. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of each color, overlapping when one color meets another. Let colors dry completely.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply a thin coat of water over the area to be stenciled. Place the stencil on the damp surface and press gently into the glaze to ensure edges of the stencil designs are sealed. This helps avoid color bleeding.
- Use the Pointed Round to apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the stencil. Remove the stencil.
- Use the other stencils to fill in areas on the other bisque shapes as pictured.
- To apply the the stencil to the curved surface of the cup, hold the stencil firmly on the surface of the mug. Without moving the stencil, use the Foam Roller to apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the stencil. Gently roll over the stencil to avoid bleeding. Roll in various directions to ensure the entire design is filled. Tip: Roll excess color off of the roller onto paper before rolling on top of the stencil. This will help alleviate color bleeding.
- Fire to cone 06.