- Last Updated: Wednesday, 20 January 2016 21:22
- SB-129 Modern Dinner Plate, MB-130 Modern Salad Plate, SB-131 Modern Bowl, SB-128 Tumbler
- SW-105 Frost Blue, SW-126 Polished Pebbles, EL-122 Malachite
- CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Using the drill with the 1/8” masonry bit, drill a hole in the top of the cupcake top. Also drill a center hole in each of the cupcake bottoms. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush three coats of SW-126 Polished Pebbles to the centers of the plates, overlapping onto the rim slightly. Then brush three coats of SW-126 Polished pebbles to the backs of the plates, except the foot of the pieces.
- Brush 2/3rds of the outside of the tumbler, brushing from the bottom, with three coats of SW-126 Polished Pebbles. Thin the glaze slightly, pour to the inside of the tumbler pour out the excess.
- For the bowl, brush the polished pebbles inside and outside, leaving the inside and outside rim unglazed.
- Brush all the rims, and the top third of the tumbler overlapping the glaze onto the Polished Pebbles, three coats, using CB-604 Soft Fan. The Bowl has the inside and outside rim brushed with the Frost Blue.
- Brush ONE coat of EL-122 Malachite over the SW-105 Frost Blue about an inch to an inch and a half. The Malachite is going to make the colors move and will give it an interesting effect. Use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire cone 6.