- SB-129 Modern Dinner Plate, SB-130 Modern Salad Plate, SB-131 Modern Salad Bowl, SB-128 Tumbler
- SW-128 Cordovan, SW-401 Mayco Flux
- CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- On 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
- Brush on two coats of SW-128 Cordovan with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush on two coats of SW-401 Mayco Flux to the rim of the dinner plate, to the middle section of the salad plate to inside of the bowl, and to the top 1 1/12 inches of the tumbler. Use a banding wheel for the circular direction of the brushstrokes.
- Brush all pieces with a third coat of SW-128 Cordovan.
- Brush a third coat of SW-401 Mayco Flux to the rim of the dinner plate and inside the bowl. Try to keep the Flux off the rims so they remain darker.
- Fire to cone 6.