- MB-1387 Food Canoe (4)
- SC- 1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- DSS-0129 Stylized 2
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette knife
- Food coloring
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons bs of S-2101 Clear onto a plate. Add a few drops of food coloring to darken the color. Add AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to and use a palette knife to mix to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Use the various designs as pictured from the silkscreens. With with the shiny side down, rub the thickened clear glaze over the design; this is for color placement. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner to apply two coats of the various colors onto the screened images the let dry. Use screens with shiny side down.
- Yellow Food Canoe: Sunflowers SC-24 Dandelion with center being SC-25 Crackerjack Brown and SC-27 Sour Apple. Leaves are Sour Apple.
- Orange Food Canoe: Roses are SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern and the leaves are SC-43 Lettuce Alone. Ladybugs are SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
- Blue Food Canoe: Chameleon is SC-45 My Blue Heaven and SC-27 Sour Apple. Flowers are SC-45 My Blue Heaven with SC-55 Yella Bout It for the centers.
- Pink Food Canoe: Turtle shell is SC-55 Yella Bout It and SC-45 My Blue Heaven. Head and fins are SC-27 Sour Apple. Flowers are SC-1 Pink-A-Boo with SC-55 Yella Bout It for the centers.
- SC-24 Dandelion to the Sunflower piece
- SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern to the Rose piece
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the Turtle piece
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the Chameleon piece