- MB1116 Casualware Dinner Plate (Second project image pictured below)
- SC11 Blue Yonder
- SC12 Moody Blue
- SC26 Green Thumb
SC27 Sour Apple
- SC29 Blue Grass
SC36 Irish Luck
- SC77 Glo-Worm
- NTCLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB618 #8 Soft Fan
CB310 #10 Flat Shader
- DSS121 Fruits (apples/lime)
AC310 Silkscreen Medium
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Tear around outline of apple/lime paper stencil.
- Using the Texture and Mask technique and a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-77 Glo-Worm, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-26 Green Thumb, and SC-36 Irish Luck in columns on the back of the ripped apple/lime. With painted side down, press paper against plate in desired location.
- Rip second sheet of paper into small pieces. Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-11 Blue Yonder, and/or SC-29 Blue Grass to paper pieces, and press against plate covering remaining areas. Once surface is entirely covered, remove small pieces leaving apple/lime mask.
- Using the Bubbles technique, apply SC-12 Moody Blue around the rim.
- Remove apple/lime paper stencil.
- Using the Etch technique to create a loose outline around the apple. Etch any additional accent lines as desired.
- Using a dry CB-310 #10 Flat Shader, feather 2 -3 thin coats of SC-15 Tuxedo around the rim of the bisque piece.
- Using the Silkscreen technique and SC-15 Tuxedo, transfer the apple/lime silkscreens where desired. Repeat in desired locations.
- Using the Flecks technique, apply SC-15 Tuxedo where desired.
- Let dry completely.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.