- Last Updated: Friday, 12 October 2018 13:11
- MB-1117 Casualware Charger Plate
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Red Felt Tip Pen
- Pattern: Download 14"x11"(1 page) or 81/2"x11" (2 page)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Clay Carbon Paper to trace the pattern onto the plate. Go over the traced lines with a red felt pen to see the detail after it is glazed.
3. Follow the notes on the pattern for color placement. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of each color to the flower petals; apply in the direction of the petal and do the same for the leaves.
4. Use the end of a brush to created the dotted flowers with SC-23 Jack O' Lantern, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and SC-74 Hot Tamale. Use different sized dots. Let dry.
5. Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner to outline and detail the flowers, leaves and stems. Use SG-404 Blue for the group of leaves at the bottom.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-041 Medium Blue to the back of the plate.
7. Dip into NT-CLR or use the soft fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the front of the plate.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.