MB1093 Football Dish
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Using the Script Liner, outline half of the dish with SC-60 Silver Lining. Fill in the outlined area using the Soft Fan. Repeat for a total of 3 coats.
3. Using the Script Liner, outline the other half of the dish with SC-74 Hot Tamale. Fill in the outlined area using the Soft Fan. Repeat for a total of 3 coats.
4. Allow glaze to dry completely.
5. Trace on the pattern with clay carbon paper.
6. Using SG-401 Black, trace over pattern and fill in. Trace around laces and the center line of the dish.
7. Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
8. Fire to cone 06.