- Last Updated: Tuesday, 12 February 2019 15:38
MB-1486 Rustic Tray
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- EL-0144 Dark Amethyst
RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango in the center section of the tray. Leave a little over 1" unglazed.
3. Use the same brush to apply two coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst to the remainder of the tray. Brush into the Tu Tu Tango where the colors meet. While the second layer of glaze is still wet, place the lace over both the Tu Tu Tango and the Dark Amethyst. Apply another coat of glaze over the lace. As it begins to dry, place a paper towel over to remove some of the excess glaze. Let dry to the touch.
3. Use the same brush to apply one coat of EL-144 Dark Amethyst over the top of the tray. Apply two coats of Dark Amethyst to the back of the tray. Remove the lace before it dries.
4. Fire to cone 06.