- Last Updated: Thursday, 21 March 2019 19:50
- SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- SB-106 Rimmed Bowl
- SB-108 Contemporary Mug (see image below)
- SW-176 Sandstone
- SW-165 Lavender Mist
CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
1. Apply 3 coats of SW-176 Sandstone to the Rim of the piece, Apply 2 coats to the back, avoiding the foot. If applying to the handle of the mug recede to coats! Mug handles are like slip and slides for glazes.
2. Place the piece on a banding wheel and while it is spinning apply 2 coats of SW-165 Lavender Mist. Leave a build-up of glaze in a swirl so that will show in the firing.
3. Repeat the previous step, but with SW-176 Sandstone instead.
4. Use a sponge to clean up any glaze that may have gotten on the foot.
5. Fire to shelf cone 6.