SB-124 Medium Nesting Bowl
SW-402 Dark Flux
SW-155 Winter Wood
SW-169 Frosted Lemon
SW-163 Soft Red Matte
RB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 2 generous coats of SW-154 Shipwreck to the inside and outside of the bowl, leaving the bottom and foot unglazed.
3. Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 2 coats of the following glazes in a spiral direction according to the pattern. You can leave some uncovered Shipwreck in between sections if you’d like. The order of the colors in the spiral is not important. Make sure you don’t use Dark Flux too close to the bottom of the outside of the bowl or else it may run off the bowl: SW-402 Dark Flux, SW-155 Winter Wood, SW-169 Frosted Lemon, SW-163 Soft Red Matte
4. Wipe off any excess glaze from the foot of the bowl with a damp sponge.
5. Do not stilt or hang over the edge of the kiln shelf.
6. Fire to cone 5/6.