Tu Tu Tango and Designer Liner.
- MB-1334 Tall Pitcher Vase
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liiner
- CB-202 #2 Soft Fan
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Small Cup
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place a small amount of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the pitcher and roll around to completely coat the interior of the pitcher. Drain out the excess glaze and keep pitcher inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Draw a 1 ¾" diameter circle for the center of the flower and a second circle, approximately 4" in diameter, to serve as a guide for drawing petals. Draw in 4-5 petals from the center to the outer circle.
- Create additional flowers, varying the size and adjusting to the space provided.
- Use the Designer Liner to create small circles in the center area until you fill the center circle. Outline the petals, add a few squiggly lines, dotted at the line's end. Let dry.
- Use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the petals.
- Use a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the handle and inside of the neck as far as possible with the brush.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze to the outside of the pitcher. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.