- MB-1047 - Cake Plate w/ Pedestal
- SC-1 - Pink-A-Boo
- SC-3 - Wine About It
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-70 - Pink-A-Dot
- SC-79 - It's Sage
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Tim McPherson
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 smooth coats of S-2200 Marshmallow White to the entire piece. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil, using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the peony designs where desired.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, block in the petals with SC-1 Pink-A-Boo.
- Blend from the base of each petal with SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, and fill in about ½ to ¾ of the petal.
- Blend from the base of each petal with SC-3 Wine About It, and fill in about ¼ of the petal.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, Block in the leaves with SC-79 It's Sage.
- Re-load SC-79 It's Sage and side load in SC-39 Army Surplus and shade the outside edges of the leaves.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, detail the entire design, adding veins to the leaves and outlining with SC-34 Down To Earth.
- If desired, create a design on the edge with any colors of your choice.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.