Now bring me my sammich!
- MB-1124 - Travel Tumbler
- MB-881 - Souper Mug
- EL-107 - Amber Ash
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- AC-525 - Brush Cleaner
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-352 - Jumbalaya
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Trace on the letters DAD to the tray with a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner and the CB-106 #6 Script Liner whenever possible, apply 2 heavy coats of SG-101 Chalkboard Black to the letters.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner and the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, condition the brushes as follow: dampen the brushes in water, load the brushes with AC-525 Brush Cleaner, place between a paper towel and squeeze out the excess Brush Cleaner. Apply a good coat of AC-302 Wax Resist to the letters. Wash brushes immediately with AC-525 Brush Cleaner and water.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 water thinned coats of EL-107 Amber Ash. Using the CB-106 #6 Script liner when brushing around the letters, remove any glaze that remains on the letters as it will drop through in the firing.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the sections of the ST-352 Jumbalaya Stamp. Pat the image in random patterns to fill up the souper mug and the tray, stamping over the letters.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the handle and the inside of the souper mug.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.