Beautiful serviceware for any patio summertime gathering.
- MB-1304 - Oval Utensil Holder
- MB-1305 - Handled Bowl
- MB-1307 - Handled Platter
- FN-001 - White
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-10 - Teal Next Time
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-223 Large Writer Tip
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- CB-618 - #8 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coats of FN-001 White to the top side of the platter, and the top edge and inside edges of the handles (not the bottom). Allow to dry.
- Trace on pattern using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Use the AC-223 Large Writer Tip with AC-302 Wax Resist to outline the pattern. All the white lines are where the wax resist was applied. Allow the wax to dry.
- Refer to the color photo as a color guide, and apply two Coats of color to all areas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the flower petals. The leaves are SC-27 Sour Apple, shaded with SC-8 Just Froggy. Centers of flowers are SC-24 Dandelion. Spirals go from SC-10 Teal Next Time to SC-11 Blue Yonder, or they start with SC-24 Dandelion changing into SC-8 Just Froggy then to SC-11 Teal Next Time.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan whenever possible or the CB-106 #6 Script Liner. The background begins in the center with SC-24 Dandelion. Next to the center, brush SC-27 Sour Apple into the wet SC-24 Dandelion then brush SC-11 Blue Yonder next to and overlapping the SC-27 Sour Apple, by the time you get to the very edge add in some SC-76 Cara-bein Blue. Apply two Coats.
- Using a CB-6018 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 three Coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the back of the platter. Do not paint the edges of the platter and the inside edges of the handles let the edges remain white.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.