Loevly cup & saucer - use stamps for basic design, fill in with your favorite Stroke & Coat colors.
- MB-1081 - Retro Latte Cup & Saucer
- FN-001 - White
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-42 - Butter Me Up
- SC-51 - Poo Bear
- SC-52 - Toad-ily Green
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-366 - Fruit Blossoms
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the inside and outside of the cup and saucer.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the top of the saucer. Apply SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the cup, inside and out, except the handle, and the bottom of the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-15 Tuxedo with the Sponge on a Stick to the ST-366 Fruit Blossom stamp. Press onto the cup and top of saucer. Press in parts of the stamp to fill the area.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply to the saucer 1 coat of SC-51 Poo Bear to the petals. Thin and apply SC-74 Hot Tamale for the centers of the flowers. Slightly thin SC-52 Toad-ily Green and brush on leaves.
- On the cup, using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the petals of the flowers with 1 coat of SC-42 Butter Me Up. Apply thinned SC-74 Hot Tamale to center of the flowers. Apply 1 coat SC-39 Army Surplus to the leaves.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the handle. Brush the rim of the cup and the saucer with 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.