- Last Updated: Thursday, 17 May 2012 17:46
For the Fourth of July - or any party time.
- MB-864 - Cupcake Dish
- MB-869 - Cupcake Box Colors
- FN-001 - White
- FN-004 - Red
- FN-006 - Blue
- S-2731 - Kaboom
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-001 White to the insides of all the Cupcake Box’s. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to one of the cupcake boxes: apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to another cupcake box and apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue to the third cupcake box and the bottom of the cupcake dish.
- With CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, stir the S-2731 Kaboom mixing the crystals into the glaze.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of S-2131 Kaboom to all the cupcake box lids and the top of the cupcake Dish.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to all the cherries. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.