- SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- SB-106 Rimmed Bowl
- SB-108 Contemporary Mug
- SB-110 Dessert Bowl
- SB-111 Handled Bowl
- SW-120 Northern Woods
- SW-252 Blue Opal
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-252 Blue Opal to the tops of the dinner and salad plates, inside the bowls and inside and out of the mug.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-120 Northern Woods to the back of the dinner and salad plates, the back of all the bowls. Do not apply any glaze to the bottom of eah piece.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-120 Northern Woods on the inside rims of the plates, bowls, inside and outside rim of the mug and the handle of the mug over the SW-252 Blue Opal. Taper the glaze on the handle of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Make sure to to dry foot the bottoms of all the pieces by wiping any excess glaze off with a damp sponge.
- DO NOT STILT. Fire the pieces to shelf cone 5/6.