Create for yourself or give as a gift.
- MB-1113 - Casualware Cereal Bowl
- MB-1114 - Casualware Serving Bowl
- MB-1115 - Casualware Salad Plate
- MB-1116 - Casualware Dinner Plate
- MB-1117 - Casualware Charger Plate
- FN-008 - Brown
- FN-014 - Antique White
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-8 - Just Froggy
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-618 - #8 Soft Fan
- ST-389 - Reef Rendevous
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the top of the plates and bowls. Do not glaze the rim. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-008 Brown to the bottom and top rim of the plates and bowls. Allow to dry.
- Cut apart a ST-389 Reef Rendevous Stamp.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap off excess onto a paper towel then tap onto the ST-389 Reef Rendevous Stamp (do one fish at a time). Press the stamp gently onto the pieces in a circular pattern. Continue stamping around the pieces. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of very slightly watered down SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-8 Just Froggy to the fish in a random pattern. Use 1 color per fish. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06