- MB-1293 Rectangle Salad Plate
- FN-203 Dry Champagne
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on design.
- Fill in design with the SG-401 Designer Liner. For the more solid area: use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner to brush out the SG-401 Designer Liner. Allow to dry.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-203 Dry Champagne to the front and back of the plate. Apply in a random fashion, as brush strokes in one direction will show. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.