- MB- 1473 Vintage Snowman
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-202 Detail
- Snowflake punch
- Bamboo Skewers
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604-Soft Fan Brush and the CB-106 Script Liner apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hat band and jacket.
- Use CB-604 Soft Fan and CB-106 Script Liner and apply SC-81 Cinnamon Stix into the shadow areas of the jacket i.e. fold of jacket or where the arm and body meet. On the third coat, blend SC-74 Hot Tamale into the SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, works easiest when the glaze is still wet.
- Using the CB-016 Script Liner apply three coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the scarf. Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply a thin coat of SC-36 Irish Luck into the detail folds for a shadow, blend into the Lettuce Alone.
- Use the CB-604 Soft Fan brush to apply two coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the head and body of the Snowman. Try to go around the eyes and nose, if it does get onto the eyes and nose, wipe it back. You may need use CB-106 Script Liner and the CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Sponge SC-2 Melon-choly on the cheeks of the snowman, lightly around the edges.
- Brush SC-15 Tuxedo to the buttons, mittens and hat, two coats, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Use SC-36 Irish Luck to stamp the scarf with ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, use a foam roller or sponge-on-a-stick to apply to the stamp. Use a gentle up and down punching or lightly roll over the stamp. The key is to keep the glaze on the surface of the design and avoid the lower recessed areas.
- Scrape off the excess snowfall on the eyes, and nose - if it is on the areas. Using the CB-106 Script Liner apply two coats of SC-16 Cottontail to the eyes. The rest of the steps will us the CB-202 Detail liner for the eyes and mouth. Mix together a small amount of SC-16 Cotton Tail and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue for a lighter shade of blue for the eyes, apply two coats. On the second coat use SC-76 straight on the outer edge to give shading. The pupil is one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo. Use CB-202 Detail for the eyes, and CB-110 Liner to outline the eyes and mouth.
- Use the CB-10 Script Liner and apply 1-2 coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel for the nose.
- Punch out two large snowflakes, use the negative of the punch (open hole of the snowflake). Brush water over the space on the jacket for the snowflake and press the paper negative snowflake on the jacket. Press a paper towel over the snowflake to remove any gapes and make sure it is firm on the jacket. Apply two coats of SC-16 Cottontail to the snowflake opening so it is a faded look. Remove the paper.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.