- MB-1287 Home Decor Tray
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- FN-001 White
- FN-015 Brick Red
- CG-756 Firecracker
- SL-450 Large Poinsetta
- ST-116 Floral Flourish Stamp
- SL-448 Doily Stencil
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Liner
- 2" Foam Roller
- Paper Towel
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush apply three coats of FN-001 White to the front of the tray.
- Place the SL-448 Doily Stencil on the tray. Using the foam roller roll over the SL-448 Doily Stencil lightly and in different directions with SC-6 Sunkissed. Randomly place on the tray and fill in with the stencil. It will be a shadow or background design.
- Place the SL-450 Lg. Poinsettia stencil in the middle of the tray, with the pencil trace around the outside edge of the last row of petals. Using the CB-106 Script Liner apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the pattern and it is okay to go outside of the lines for a yellow shadow. Let dry.
- The SL-450 Poinsettia Stencil needs to be flat and flush against the tray. So, with the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush wet the SC-6 Sunkissed pointsetta with water or a thin coat of SC-6 Sunkissed. Place the Poinsettia Stencil on the damp surface. Use a paper towel to press the stencil into the glaze and remove excess moisture.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush apply two coats of CG-756 Firecracker to the stencil, remove the stencil as soon as the glaze sets up enough so the glaze will not move once the stencil is removed.
- Pencil in the leaves. Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb.
- Shade the outside of the leaves with SC-36 Irish Luck, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- With the CB-110 Liner vein the leaves with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Place the Poinsettia Stencil on the open areas of the tray. With the foam roller, roll over lightly to avoid bleed, with SC-87 Ruby Slippers.
- Pencil leaves, two on each flower, brush with one coat of SC-26 Green Thumb. Shade the sides with SC-36 Irish Luck. Vein the leaves with SC-36 Irish Luck use CB-110 Liner.
- Use a sponge to apply SC-26 Green Thumb to ST-116 Floral Flourish Stamp. Stamp the design randomly on the tray as an accent.
- Dot the center of the Firecracker flower with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using the CB-106 Soft Fan Brush, apply three coats of FN-015 Brick Red to the back of the tray and edges.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.