- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Birthday Suit
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange Ya Happy
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- FN-004 Red
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-100 #0 Detail
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the backs of the plates.
3. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the image onto each plate.
5. Using SG-401 Designer Liner, trace over the transfered image.
6. Snowman: Use SC-76- Cara-Bein to add a wash of color around the head using the RB-100 #0 Detail brush. Puddle in SC-75 Orange Ya Happy into the nose. Puddle in SC-15 Tuxedo in for the eyes and mouth.
Santa: Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush to fill in all of the colors. Use three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale for the hat and shade SC-76 Cara-Bein for the puff ball. You will also shade the rim of the hat with the same color. Apply 3 coats of SC-20 Birthday Suit to his face, SC-74 Hot Tamale for the nose, SC-2 Melon- Choly for the cheeks,and SC-16 Cotton Tail for the beard.
Reindeer: Use the CB-106 #6 Script liner brush to apply 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the antlers and SC-14 Java bean to the top of the head.
Penguin: Apply 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the body and SC-75 Orange Ya Happy to the nose. Use SC-15 Tuxedo for the eyes by puddling it in with the tip of the brush.
7. Let dry completley.
8. Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze to the front of the plates using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush. Alternatively, you may dip the entire piece in NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
9. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.