- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-001 White
- FN-004 Red
- FN-006 Blue
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick
- ST-103 Retro Star
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the plate.
3. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, add a few drops of water to SC-93 Honeydew List to make it more fluid and add a squiggle to the plate. It doesn't have to be perfect. Repeat this process with SC-27 Sour Apple.
4. Using 3 different AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Sticks, load one sponge at a time with SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel making sure to not overload the applicator. Too much color will result in a blurry image. Tap the color onto the ST-103 Retro Star in an up and down motion, not side to side. Turn the stamp over onto the piece. Repeat until the entire plate is covered.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-14 Java Bean to create the tree trunk.
5. Condition the CB-106 #6 Script Liner with liquid soap then use it to apply a squiggle of wax over the tree design. Clean brush thoroughly to remove wax.
6. Once the wax is dry, apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue.
7. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the back of the plate.
8. Let dry completely.
9. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.