- SB-123 Nesting Mixing Bowl Large
- SB-124 Nesting Mixing Bowl Medium
- SB-125 Nesting Mixing Bowl Small
- SW-140 Black Matte
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-82 Tuscan Red
- SG-402 White
- SG-403 Red
- SG-405 Green
- SG-409 Bright Green
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-140 Black Matte to the outside of the bowl.
3. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of the Stroke & Coat color to the inside of the bowl. Use a different color for each bowl. Applying the glaze on a banding wheel is helpful because the application of the glaze will be apparent once it is fired.
4. Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the design to each bowl.
5. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, squire a bit of SG-402 White out onto a plate and apply 1 coat to the entire design. You may want to consition your brush with water first or mix a few drops in with the product so that it flows better on the piece and to make sure it isn't applied to heavily.
6. Squirt some of the remaining Designer Liner colors onto a plate. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, double load the brush with both f the greens and apply 1 coat onto the leaves. Next, apply 1 coat of the SG-403 Red to the berries.
7. Using a damp sponge clean to foot of the bowls of any glaze
8. Let dry completely.
9. Fire to shelf cone 5/6.