- MB-131 Large Oval Platter
- SC11 Blue Yonder
- SC12 Moody Blue
- SC15 Tuxedo
- SC16 Cotton Tail
- SC23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC27 Sour Apple
- SC36 Irish Luck
- SC41 Brown Cow
- SC91 Seabreeze
- SC75 Orange A Peel
- SG401 Black
- S-2101 Clear
- CB110 Liner
- CB106 Script Liner
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB202 Detail
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the patterns. To cut out the carrots, cut out 3 or 4 at a time, stack the extra paper under the carrot pattern then cut out.
- Trace around the patterns on the plate.
- Brush the snowman with 2 -3 Coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, stick arms with 2 coats of SC-41 Brown Cow, brush the carrots with 2 coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, and stems with two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple, shade the left side of the carrot with SC-75 Orange A Peel. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Wet the painted pieces, while wet, stick on the paper patterns. Cut the stick arms off the snowman then attach to the snowman.
- Use a squeegee to apply background color, from a palette, pick up SC-12 Moody Blue, start on the right side of the plate, apply the color to the plate, with back and forth motions, pick up SC-11 Blue Yonder, at the middle of the plate, keep SC-12 Moody Blue on the squeegee with the Blue Yonder, blend the colors into one another. As you get closer to the snowman, use more SC-11 Blue Yonder, and SC-16 Cotton Tail. Apply 2-3 coats in this manner.
- Pull off the paper.
- Pencil in the detail on the snowman.
- Brush two coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the stripes in the scarf, use CB-202 Detail Liner. Shade the snowman's body with SC-91 Seabreeze using CB-106 Script Liner.
- From a palette, detail the snowman's body, outline the carrots, and scarf with SG-401 Black use CB-110 Liner.
- Write in the words, Has anyone seen my nose? With SG-401 Black using the metal tip.
- Brush three coats of SC-12 Moody Blue on the back with CB-604 Soft Fan. Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear to the top.
- Fire to cone 05/06.