- MB-1349 Stacked Ornaments
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-52 Toadily Green
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- DSS-107 Season's Greetings
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Gold Lustre
- Palette Knife
- 1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of one of the following colors to each ornament (So, 1 color per ornament and be sure to even glaze the hangers!): SC-42 Butter Me Up, SC-52 Toadily Green, SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo in bands around each ornament (if creating an even band is difficult it may be helpful to lightly sketch the line with a pencil, or possibly make another shape. Just be sure you have a void to fill with the screen designs.
- Place SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin, add more Silkscreen Medium, or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas on your screen.
- Using various images from the Season's Greetings Silkscreen, fill between the bands (or inside your shape) with your selected design. Be sure to apply shiny side down and to rub small circles with your finger to push the medium mixture through.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- After the glaze fire is complete, apply the gold lustre to the hangers of each ornament.
- Fire to shelf cone 018.