- MB-1423 House Vase 10"
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-85 Orkid
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- FN-001 White
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Eyelash Yarn
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze with water. Pour inside the vase, roll to coat, then pour out the excess and drain.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-85 Orkid to the roof and down the sides of the house.
4. Apply an one more coat of SC-85 Orkid to the same areas. While the color is still wet, place row of eyelash yarn into the wet glaze. Brush back over with additional more Orkid to get the hairs of the yarn to adhere to the piece where you want them.
5. After the glaze starts to set, gently press a paper towel over the yarn covered areas to aid in drying the glaze. Once the shine is gone, use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It over the yarn covered areas.
6. When the gloss leaves the glaze, remove the eyelash yarn. Do not let the glaze dry with the yarn in place.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-85 Orkid over the windows and the doors.
8. Scrape off the excess Orkid, so it stays in the detail lines around the door and window frames, lightly sponge off the remaining Orkid.
9. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SC-55 Yell About It to the windows. Apply three coats of SC-93 Honeydew List to the door.
10. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-001 White to the main part of the house.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.