- MB-1290 8" Birdhouse
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-001 White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ¾” Star Paper Punch
- Plain Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the birdhouse.
- With ½” masking tape, create stripes on the roof of the birdhouse.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the roof area. Remove the tape before the last coat dries.
- On the main body of the bird house, wet the glaze in sections with a little water then place in the paper star (¾” inch), arranging the stars in vertical rows or in a random pattern.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue over the stars.
- Remove the paper stars after the third coat.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.