- MB-1507 Stretch Dog Container
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- FN-009 Black
- S-2101 Clear Dipping or NT-CLR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-320 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust. Slightly thin FN-009 Black.
- Pour into the container, roll to coat then pour out the excess glaze. Use a sponge to wipe away drips on the outside of the dog. Download the pattern. Pencil a section of the dog's body for the cape. Trace the bat pattern onto the middle of the cape using Clay Carbon paper and a pencil. Pencil in the mask on the dog's face.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of slightly thinned SC-5 Tiger Tail over the remainder of the body. Add SC-24 Dandelion to the brush to highlight.
- Paint over the edges of the penciled lines - Tuxedo will cover the glaze. Use the Script Liner with SC-34 Down to Earth to shade around the ears and cape.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-24 Dandelion onto the yellow area of the bat pattern.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo over the black areas, mask, bat, cape and dog's nose.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail to the irises of the eyes and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils. Outline the eye areas with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06