- MB-1435 House Plate
- FN-009 Black
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-29 Bluegrass
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- DSS-118 Halloween
- AC-230 Clay Carbon
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette Knife
- Pattern: Download
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-35 Gray Hare to the top if the plate. When applying the 2nd coat of SC-35 Gray Hare, load 1/2 the brush with SC-29 Bluegrass and apply in a cross hatch pattern. Repeat the previous step, but use SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-60 Silver Lining for a grand total of 3 coats.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glo Worm to the windows and door and SC-13 Grapel to the chimney.
- Using the same brush, apply 2 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the roof and SC-36 Irish Luck to the grass. Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the trim around the windows and door.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the design onto the plate.
- Place SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium.
- Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin, add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- View our How to Silkscreen Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnf9tyeJN0
- Use the spider web screen from DSS-118 Halloween and apply the screen in the circle windows.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the details with 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo and fill in the monster and fence.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the monster's shadow.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.