- MB1322 Heart Paperweight
- FN-001 White
- CG-981 Fruity Freckles
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Wipe off bisque with a damp sponge to remove dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Fan Brush, apply two coats of FN-001 to the entire piece.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Fan Brush, apply one coat of CG-981 Fruity Freckles to the entire piece. Let Dry.
- Using a pencil, draw out “I HEART ART” in all caps on the heart using the photo as a reference.
- Using the CB-110 10/0 Mini Liner, apply one heavy coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to each letter.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner, randomly paint splotch and drip shapes around the words using SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange A Peel, and SC-74 Cara-Bien Blue. Make three splotches of each color and apply two coats to each one.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.