- MB-1502 Teapot Fairy House
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Heart Paper Punch
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the entire fairy house.
- Use the paper punch to create paper hearts. Wet each heart and press randomly around the teapot. Press gently with a paper towel to ensure the edges area sealed.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the teapot and door. Do not apply to the door frame, steps or base of the teapot. Remove the hearts. Using a straight pin is helpful in lifting the paper.
- Use SG-402 White Designer Liner to create a woodgrain design on the door.
- Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the door, window and knob. Use the same brush to outline the inside and outside of the door frame.
- Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner to create bricks on the base of the teapot and to separate the steps.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the door, steps and base of the teapot. The goal is to ensure the Designer Liner areas have clear glazes over them.
- Fire to cone 05/06.