- Last Updated: Thursday, 16 March 2017 17:21
- MB-1404 Can It - Gallon
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-7 Leapin Lizard
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- FN-001 White
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Paper Punch 1" Daisy
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Pauline Rancourt
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the piece, keeping off the handles and rim areas.
- Cut out the rabbit and wet an area, and apply the paper cut out, pressing firmly to ensure there are no air pockets.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 2 blended coats of SC-1 Pink A Boo, SC-95 Pinkie Swear and SC-13 Grapel to the background.
- Punch out of plain copy paper the 1" daisies.
- Wet an area and press the daisies into place, making sure the paper is sealed to the ware so no color seeps under the flowers.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 to 3 coats of SC-7 Leapin Lizard to the background.
- Remove all the paper pieces just as the color starts to lose its shine. If allowed to dry, the color will chip.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 generous coat of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the flower centers.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SC-95 Pinkie Swear to the inside of the ears and the nose.
- Side load the Script Liner in SC-83 Tip Taupe and shade around the inside areas on the bunny's face and ears.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SC-28 Blue Isle to the bow tie.
- Using the same brush, side load in SC-32 Bluebeard and shade the edges of the bow tie. Then, using the CB-110 #10/0 Liner, add detail.
- Use the Liner to outline and detail the entire piece with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using both the Script Liner and the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the inside, rims, bottom and handles of the can.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.