- MB-1353 8" X 10" Clay Canvas,
- FN-001 White, FN-214 Pastel Jade, FN-231 Clearly Jade, SC-009 Jaded, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, SC-78 Lime Light
- AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, DSS-0103 Designer Silkscreen Flourishes, DSS-0104 Designer Silkscreen Chevron, CB-110 # 10/0 Liner, CB,404 # 4 Pointed Round, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, CB-606 # 6 Soft Fan
- Scissors, Red Pen or Pencil, 1" pricing stickers, Palette Knife
- Download: Pattern
- Damp sponge over ware to remove any dust using the BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using the CB-606 # 6 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the canvas.
- Cut out the pattern, wet the glaze, and press the cut out pattern into place, pressing to seal the edges so no color can get under it.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade to the front, and remove the paper cut out.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon, trace on the pattern.
- Apply the 1" circles to the bunny on the right.
- Using the Cb-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-78 Lime Light to the bunny on the left and 3 coats of SC-70 Pink-A-Dot to the bunny on the right, keeping off the tails.
- Remove the 1" circles.
- Using a palette knife, mix the AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with SC-15 Tuxedo to a peanut butter constincy.
- Holding the silkscreen in place, shiny side down, apply chevron stripes to the bunny on the left with the DSS-0104 Designer Silkscreen Chevron, and to the circles on the bunny on the right, DSS-0103 Flourishes by rubbing the thickend mixture in a circurlar motion with your finger, pushing the thickend color through the silkscreem. When finished, wash the silkscreens with water.
- Using a brush handle or painting them in, add SC-9 Jaded dots to the left bunny, SC070 Pink-A-Dot dots to the center bunny and SC-78 Lime Light dots to the right bunny.
- Using the CB-110# 10/0 Liner loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo, outline and detail the design.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-231 Clearly Jade to the edges.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.