- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 18:09
- MB-934 - Deviled Egg Dish
- FN-001 - White
- FN-005 - Pink
- SC-3 - Wine About It
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-10 - Teal Next Time
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-13 - Grapel
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-17 - Cheeky Pinky
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-50 - Orange Ya Happy
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the dish.
- Wet the paper flower punched pieces and press into the egg wells where desired.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-001 White over the paper areas to hold them in place.
- Using the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round and CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-005 Pink in the egg shaped areas. Before the glaze dries, carefully remove the paper flowers.
- Trace the pattern to the flat area in the dish.
- Using the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner, apply 2 to 3 coats of Stroke & Coat to the following areas: shell area on the E and R - SC-24 Dandelion; stripe in the egg SC-13 Grapel; A - SC-27 Sour Apple; S - center area SC-17 Cheeky Pinky; ends SC-3 Wine About It; T - SC-11 Blue Yonder; E - SC-50 Orange Ya Happy; and the R - SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using a brush handle, add dots to the letters: E - SC-75 Orange-A-Peel; A - SC-10 Teal Next Time; S - SC-74 Hot Tamale; T - SC-76 Cara-bein Blue; R - 26 Green Thumb; and on the eggshell area SC-5 Tiger Tail.
- Using the CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the letters with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using the CB-406 #6 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-005 Pink to the edges and back of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.