- MB-1349 Stacked Ornament Vase
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-52 Toad-liy Green
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- FN-044 Yellow Orange
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AB-834 3/4" Base Coat
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Jack 'O Stack
Designer: Bob Moreni
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe the bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-044 Yellow Orange into a small cup and add a little water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffe cream. Pour this mixture into the Stackecd Ornament Vase and roll around to completley caot the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the vase inverted until the vase has lost its shine. Wipe off any excess glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the outside of the the vase except the ornament caps. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to all the caps/stems.
- With a pencil, sketch on the lines of each pumpkin.
- Using a AB-834 #3/4" Base Coat brush, load with water then tap on a paper towel to remove excess water then side load the brush with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix. Shade one side of the penciled line on each pumpkin. Allow to dry.
- Repeat the previous step but this time shade the other side of the penciled line. Allow to dry, then shade the bottom area of each pumpkin and the bottom of each cap/stem. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer on the faces to each pumpkin or sketch your own.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner and a CB-404 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the face designs. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.