- Large Plain Pumpkin 3022 by Clay Magic
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-104 Chevron
- X10140 - Xiem Studio Clean Up Tool
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Cast greenware using Clay Magic mold 3022. Let dry until the shape can be handled without deforming the shape.
- Print pattern and cut out negative areas (marked as "cut out" or "C/O"). Place pattern on the pumpkin.
- Using the blade end of X10140 Xiem Clean Up Tool cut out the eyes, nose and mouth. For the light kit: cut a 1" hole in the back, towards the bottom part of the piece.
- Clean seams and and rough edges from cut-outs with a damp sponge and/or clean-up tool. Fire to cone 04.
- Familiarize yourself with silkscreen instructions. Dispense SC-75 Orange A Peel onto a palette, sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and mix using a palette knife.
- Lay the large chevron pattern from DSS-104 over the pumpkin, use a rubber squeegee to apply the mixture through the screen until the pumpkin is completely covered.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes, "Boo" letters, and stem.
- Use CB-110 #10/0 Liner to detail the inside edges of all the cut outs and lightly detail the seams on the pumpkin.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply one heavily coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the stem.
- Use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire exterior of the pimpkin.
- Fire to cone 06/05.