- MB-1396 Spot on Pocket
- FN-009 Black, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-75 Orange a Peel, SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Banding wheel, Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the pocket and roll around to completely coat the interior. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the piece inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the top of the piece.
- On the third coat, pick up some SC-75 Orange a Peel on half of the fan brush and brush a swirl into the center of the piece. This could be done using a banding wheel, but is not necessary.
- Once the base is dry use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the design onto the piece.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the moon.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the spider and tree.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black around the edges and back of the piece.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.