- MB-1378 Bottle Cap Coaster with Cork
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-23 Jack O' Lantern, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-77 Glo Worm, S-2101 Crystal Clear
- DSS-0118 Designer Silkscreen-Halloween, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-23 Jack O' Lantern to the sides and bottom of one bottle cap. Repeat this with SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, and SC-77 Glo Worm on the other three bottle caps. Allow to dry.
- Thin some SC-15 Tuxedo by first loading your brush with water and then picking up some color. Apply the wash to the outside of the bottle caps over the Stroke & Coat color to create definition in the bottle cap ridges.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix the color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you blurred image. Too thick a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give you blank areas in your screen. You can also use SG-401 Black Designer Liner for more color saturation.
- Using the cat screen from DSS-0118 Haloween, position the screen shiny side down in the center of the bottle cap and rub the Tuxedo mixture over the screen. Repeate with the hat, cauldron, and pumpkin screens on each bottle cap. Gently rinse the screens after use.
- Using SG-401 Black, apply small dots along the border of each bottle cap. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear to the tops of each bottle cap.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
- With adhesive, apply the cork coasters to each back of the bottle caps.