- MB-1284 Oval Canister
- FN-001 White, FN-028 Wisteria Purple, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-71 Purplicioius, SC-75 Orange a Peel
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-028 Wisteria Purple to the inside of the canister and the entire lid.
- With the same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-01 White to the outside of the canister.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply a laye of SC-15 Tuxedo to the childs foot. Gently press the foot with the toes facing downward onto the canister towards one side.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to create the shape of the wings and the ears to make a bat.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a thinned coat of SC-71 purplicious to the inside of the wings.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the teeth and eyes of the bat. Next, add the pupils to the eyes using 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- With a pencil, add the text "Trick or Treat?" to the canister.
- Using a CB-220 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the words. Next, use a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to outline the words "Trick" and Treat" with 2 coats of SC-75 Orange a Peel.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.