- MB-1435 House Plate
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- FN-020 Medium Green
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- DSS-152 Day of the Dead Silkscreens
- ST-106 Summer Days Stamp
- ST-353 Jumbo Swirl Blocks Stamp
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette Knife
- Flexible Plastic Card
- Flower Paper Punch
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- To silkscreen: place SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash with water.
- Position the wedding couple from DSS-152 Day of the Dead in the center of the house plate, refer to #2 and #3 to complete the screen.
- Squeeze SC-55 Yella bout it, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-74 Hot Tamale, onto a tile. Use the flexible card to pick up SC-55 Yella Bout It with SC-11 Blue Yonder, scrape the color onto the blank areas of the plate, staying away from the silkscreen. Vary the color for the background by adding SC-97 Cant-elope to the Yella Bout It, or add SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Punch out three flower shapes using the flower punch, stick to the plate on both sides of the wedding couple.
- Continue to add color to the background, with the card, add SC-74 Hot Tame to the card with SC-97 Cant-elope for the rusty red color, add SC-26 Green Thumb with SC-27 Sour Apple, the application with the card will blend the colors together, fill in with CB-106 Script Liner color that is close to the the silkscreen.
- Before removing the paper flowers, stamp over with ST-106 Summer Days Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply with a flat sponge to the stamp. Stamp the sun and the moon only from the stamp above the heads of the couple, remove the paper flowers. Stamp ST-353 Jumbo Swirl Blocks in the foreground.
- Use CB-110 Liner to brush SC-15 Tuxedo to the man's outfit and hat, sc-25 Crackerjack to the guitar, use the various background colors in the bouquet and lady's hat.
- Brush two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing to the top of the house plate with CB-604 Soft Fan, and three coats of FN-23 Medium Green to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 05/06.