- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-702 Celebration
- RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Using the Script Liner and SC-97 Cant-elope, brush small half-circles around the eye sockets. They should be touching so the entire eye socket is covered. Then brush a four-pedal flower on both sides of the skull (near the temples). Using the Detail Liner and SC-6 Sunkissed, make a dot in the center of both flowers.
- Using the Script Liner and SC-13 Grapel, brush half-circles over each tooth. They should be touching so the entire gum line is covered. Using the Detail Liner, brush an upside-down teardrop between the eyes. Then brush small five-petal flowers around the sides and top of the skull to fill up space (6-10). Using the Detail Liner and SC-97 Cant-elope, make dots in the center of the flowers.
- Using a Detail Liner and SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, Brush one scroll design on each cheek bone. Then make three dots towards the outer side of each eye. Brush one five-petal flower on the upper side of the jaw on each side. Brush one small five-petal flower in the center of the bottom jaw. Using a Detail Liner and SC-97 Cant-elope, make one dot in the center of each flower.
- Using a Detail Liner and SC-74 Hot Tamale, brush a heart above the teardrop. Brush two decorative splashes to each side of the heart. Brush a small heart below the nose.
- Using a Detail Liner and SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-13 Grapel, brush a three-petal design at the upper, outer corner of each eye. The outer petals are SC-13 Grapel and the inner petal is SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Using a Detail Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo, brush stems between the flowers on the sides and top of the skull. Brush a stem to either side of the small flower in the center of the bottom jaw.
- Using SC-8 Just Froggy, add leaves to all of the stems. The leaves on the upper part of the skull can be random. The leaves on the bottom jaw should be across from each other, pointing outward. Outline the nose cavity.
- Using a Script Liner and SC-6 Sunkissed, brush a cross above the heart on the upper part of the skull. Make three dots above each eye. Make one dot on either side of the heart below the nose.
- Repeat steps 2-9 for a total of two coats of glaze.
- Using a Detail Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo, outline all of the designs. Outline the teeth.
- Apply one coat of SG-702 Celebration to entire skull using the Soft Fan. Evenly distribute the specks.
- Fire to cone 06.