- Last Updated: Friday, 12 January 2018 14:18
- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-001 White
- FN-010 Tree Green
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-78 Lime Light
- CB-110 # 10/0 Liner
- CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1) Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2) Using the Soft Fan, apply two coats of FN-001 White to the top of the plate.
3) Trace on the pattern using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
4) Using the Pointed Round apply two coats of SC-78 Lime Light to the hat band.
5) Use the Pointed Round to apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the hat and the hat band. Then, side load in SC- 36 Irish Luck and shade around all edges.
6) Use the Pointed Round to apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the shamrock.
7) Using the Pointed Round apply one coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the inner area on the shamrock.
8) Use the Pointed Round to apply two thinned coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the background. Then, apply one thinned coat of SC-24 Dandelion to deepen the color and add shadows.
9) Using the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the design and add detail.
10) Use the Soft Fan apply three coats of FN-010 Tree Green the back and edges of the plate.
11) Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.